Blog Archive

May 3, 2011

I Have Been Blessed and I am Grateful

It may seem piddly, but I am so grateful for the vocabulary synapsis' firing again.  I have had trouble for some time getting my stories written over the past few years. The brain just wouldn't comply with my efforts to create. The desire to write had even become lacking.  However, lately the ideas started coming and, in the midst of solidifying my research facts, inspiration from God started the words flowing.  I managed to write about 3 pages sunday evening in about an hour and a half.  Since then the words have flowed.  Only about 5 pages at the moment, a lot of research comes in there as I am writing, but the ideas are there.  Woo-hoo!  (The vitamin D may be helping, I have to take alot.)

Chappy has made contact with fellow brewers, some he works with others are simply local brewers.  Saturday he will attend a local brewing club meeting to see if it is an avenue for inspiration.  I will say that my espresso liqueur is awesome!  (Guess what Christmas gifts are going to be this year!)

I suppose that is it for now.  Love you all!

No comments: