Blog Archive

Jan 29, 2011

John had a small issue today

John has a history of a normal body temp in the 97's instead of the "normal" 98.6degrees.  And in addition, he has never run a fever over 99, even with raging ear infections he was only in the 97's.  So imagine our surprise when this a.m. he had a temp of 104.  We took him to the ER and they determined he was merely dehydrated.  What was interesting to me is that with the 2 bags of saline, his blood pressure normalized (he hadn't taken any meds since the morning before).  I have also noticed that the blood glucose seems to go down drastically when i give him sulfur.   Hmmm.


On another note, we were able to pick up my motorcycle today!  Woo-hoo!!!!  There are 4 things that need to be addressed, but I think most are easy fixes.  yeah!


Ok off to complete my reports and work on a corset for a customer.

No comments: