Blog Archive

Jul 30, 2010

We received news

posted Feb 8, 2010 12:08 PM by Darc Balog
Saturday morning Chappy learned that the move to Ft. Hood, Texas was back on again.  Our RFO (Request For Orders) has been sent so now we are waiting for this document whereby Chappy can take it and get final orders cut.  We are, therefore, down to the... (looking)...6.5week mark.  What the erasable pen itinerary is now:

31MAR   sign out of our house in Puyallup
01APR   Boys and I head to CO to await Chappy
01MAY   Chappy signs out and rides motorcycle to CO
19MAY   Drive to TX
21MAY   Sign in to unit at Ft Hood
09JUN   I fly back to WA to get Ashleigh
10JUN   Ash and I drive to TX via CO route

Ashleigh has a final semester to complete for the local college.

I did finish my Golden Velvet Renaissance Gown (for sale) yesterday.  You can see it (in a few hours--around 5pm PST) at my dress blog and site.  I will beginning a new ready-made dress later this week.

God Bless!

Darcien

No comments: