Blog Archive

Jul 30, 2010

Quiet week

posted Feb 11, 2010 7:22 PM by Darc Balog   [ updated Feb 11, 2010 7:39 PM ]
I finished the golden dress earlier this week and posted it to my Etsy.com site, and since my tail bone finally spoke out from the fall it took almost two weeks ago, I have taken it kinda easy this week.  Tonight I am working on some measurement worksheets and a couple of drawings, so that tomorrow I can begin on the new dress for the Etsy.com site.  

I also took the time today to get a free website up for the dress site, since I have decided that the Etsy site seems to be the best outlet for my garb for now.  I may as well take the cost of the site out of the mix.  

I was wrong about the rental we are in, btw.  Our lease is up the end of February, not March as i had thought.  But they will allow us to stay another month, so that we can stay on our scheduled plan for vacating WA.  

Well, that is it for now.

God Bless!

Darc

No comments: