Blog Archive

Jul 30, 2010

Working on it

posted Feb 13, 2010 11:59 AM by Darc Balog
This next week I will be getting some of the smaller details in the house caught up, i.e. checking for minor repairs or replacements that might need to be done.  Today however, I will do some cleaning and sewing on a new gown.  Something that I can post to my Etsy.com site by the end of next week.  I hope to get the young boys room completely done, sorted, culled, and mostly packed by the end of this weekend as well.

We saw the Spazmatics last night and better yet!  we got to spend time with the Hutsells (since the Hutman just got back from Afghanistan) and Fr.Mike.  It was really cool because the Hutsells and Fr. Mike knew each other from seminary days!  And this was the first time they had gotten together since that time.  How cool is that!

The boys have really gotten back into DDo because James talked it up with his BS Patrol.  LOL!

Well gotta jet!

Love
Darc

No comments: