Blog Archive

Jul 30, 2010

Movement in our Future

posted Jan 21, 2010 12:16 PM by Darc Balog
We have been given a tidbit of information today: We are going to be moving away from Washington state.  What we won't know until Monday, is when and where we will be moving to. Though we do know Chappy will be happy.  We had hoped that we'd be given Colorado, but the tantalizing tidbit given today has led us to believe that Colorado won't be the home.  However, since it was so cryptic a message, we could still be in Colorado, just not the unit we'd hoped for.

My fast will end after Friday of this week. And it is a fast for our move, so I believe where ever we end up, God has heard my prayers and known my heart.

I have begun work on my Renaissance gown again and try to keep my blog up on that. (http://ladydarcien.blogspot.com/ ).

Hope everyone is having a wonderful beginning to 2010.

No comments: