Blog Archive

Jul 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

posted Dec 24, 2009 10:42 PM by Darc Balog
Today: an interesting start and fulfilling finish.  I got a call from my SIL about 10min after I awoke: Ashleigh had been vomitting the entire night.  So after a little snow removal (not by me, but my MIL's husband --Thanks, Al :) ) I ran over to get her and Snaps.  We shot buy the Wally-world to grab some yogurt and just in case, flu halting medicines and went back to my MIL's.

The rest of the day went so quickly!  People started gathering, both my SIL's and family joined us at my MIL's.  We ate, opened gifts, and played games.  We had fondue and hors d'oeuvre's and a great time.  Holly, my hubby's youngest sister, introduced us to muddles.  I liked them!

My Mom was supposed to come in, but I have not heard if all is well.  I just texted, but they could both be in bed after a long day of travel and waiting.  We get to see them and Celebrate Christ's birth tomorrow.

Ok, I guess that is it for tonight.


God bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

love
Darc

No comments: