Blog Archive

Jul 30, 2010

Boxes

posted Mar 12, 2010 8:46 PM by Darc Balog
We purchased the first third of the boxes we will need for our move later this month.  Chappy got about 7 of them packed with books and feels pretty good-- as he should-- but it only a fraction of the books, LOL!  I worked on my sewing things.  This weekend I will finish the master bedroom and the boys and I will work on their room.The ABF truck trailer will be delivered the 25th of this month and for once I think we will be culled and ready.  I have always thought in the past that this was the time I would get our household goods sorted and weeded.  However, the military has almost always moved us and I just did the easy thing and let them pack everything.  But we are doing a DTY move (do-it-yourself) so we have plenty of boxes and tape and markers and time-- this is a good thing.

Ok to get ready for friends to visit for sewing.

God Bless!
Darc

No comments: